Tuesday, July 15, 2014

How was Your Forth?

By: Barry F.

I am writing this blog about the members and staff at the Denbigh House in Newport News VA.  My first candidate was Jessica.  She went to Yorktown beach to watch the fireworks with her family.  She watched fireworks and ate funnel cakes.  She had a good time while she was there.  I also went to Yorktown beach with my fiancé.  We watched fireworks ate ice cream at Ben and Jerry’s and went to the Yorktown Pub for coffee.  I had a fantastic time!  Shasmin said she went to a friend’s house and watched movies.  She missed the fireworks but she had a good time.  Finally, Kristina went to a friend’s house and grilled out, played games and watched a movie.  She had a lot of fun.  So it sounds like everyone had a good forth with family and friends.  See ya’all next year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment