Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New member: Jerry Wayne

By Geoffrey B.

Hello my name is Jerry Wayne.  I am 48 yrs. old and I am from Tennessee.  Before my brain injury, I was a brick layer and was working with wood. Now I received my brain injury as a result of a car crash.  Some of my hobbies are painting houses/businesses and cleaning other places.  My favorite color is white and my favorite food is fish.  I love county music and my college team is Tennessee.  The kind of TV shows I like is cartoons and my favorite movies are Westerns (Cowboys). 

If there was one thing everyone would wish to know about me is that I was normal and that I was a better person.  My Dad inspires me the most and in about ten years I find myself to be married.  The main reason why I decided to become a member of The Denbigh House is I like working and painting.  When I have some free time I like to walk, watching TV and playing with my 2 dogs.  Lastly, when I received my brain injury everything changed my life.  This is me, Jerry Wayne!  





No comments:

Post a Comment