Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Diazepam Intensol


Diazepam Intensol

                                                                                              By Geoffrey B.

Hello everyone!  I want to talk to you about my Diazepam Intensol.  This medication is used for many types of conditions.  To some, it is used for muscle spasms, tremors and hallucinations.  I use the Diazepam for the four seizures that I have.  So after I have a seizure and I take the Diazepam, the chemicals in the brain help reduce the seizure activity in the brain.  You can take the Diazepam in two different ways.  One way is in a pill form by mouth with semi solid food and the other way by liquid form.  I have the Diazepam is in liquid form.  Just to let you know, if you have it in liquid form, do not drink the Diazepam raw, with water, milk or any type of sodas.  The reason is because after you have drunk some of the Diazepam, everything you drink will taste like you are drinking dirt! The two drinks that can ease off the taste of the diazepam are grape juice or cranberry juice.   

There are some common side effects of the Diazepam Intensol.  There is incoordination of the body, muscle weakness, tiredness and drowsiness.  After I take the diazepam, in about 30 minutes, I have to lie myself down for about 2 to 3 hours because I am very drowsy.  So that is the story of my Diazepam Intensol.   If you want more information about Diazepam Intensol click on www.webmd.com. Thank You!    http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-14541/diazepam-intensol-oral/details

No comments:

Post a Comment