Friday, March 21, 2014

Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center


Guess where I am going?  I, Triena Baldwin,  have been accepted to the Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center in Fisherville, VA.  Their vision is to remain a community service of excellence in vocational and medical rehabilitation for people with disabilities.   Their mission is to provide people with disabilities comprehensive, individualized services to realize personal independence through employment.  The school is committed to professional standards, good stewardship of resources, full accountability and the well-being and dignity of others.     

I have been accepted to participate in the Computer/Business program and I will also be taking some driver rehabilitation classes to get back in the swing of driving.  I have no driven since my car accident three years ago!

I am really looking forward to starting my new adventures at this facility. I will be living in a dorm room and eating prearranged meals like a college student.  Please remember to keep me in your prayers as I will keep you all in mine..



No comments:

Post a Comment