Thursday, September 18, 2014

Know a Member: 20 Interesting Facts about Susan W.

  1. I am a creative person.
  2. I like cats.
  3. I am a smoker.
  4. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture.
  5. I drink caffeine free Diet Cokes A LOT!!!
  6. I have a loving and close family.
  7. I still "hang out" with High School friends.
  8. I have epilepsy.
  9. I enjoy Rock-N-Roll music from the 60's, 70's, and 80's.
  10. I am a single, middle aged woman.
  11. I watch Law & Order on TV a lot.
  12. I also have a degree in Graphic Arts.
  13. I enjoy black & white photography and when possible would like to get into a darkroom.
  14. I like to swim and used to be a lifeguard.
  15. My memory is bad, especially my short term memory.
  16. I enjoy nice weather (i.e., 70's, not rainy or cloudy with a little bit of breeze).
  17. I do believe that I am an easy person to talk to and get along with.
  18. I like to play Backgammon.
  19. I really like seafood, especially fish.
  20. I also enjoy art and going to look at art.

No comments:

Post a Comment