Thursday, December 11, 2014

20 Interesting Facts about Debra J.


1.       I love to hear saxophone as pain management.

2.       I purchased the saxophone from Goodwill and taught myself to play from the internet. I couldn’t afford lessons.

3.       I love to dance my chronic pain away.

4.       I loved to visit the tropics as Caribbean Islands.

5.       I teach young children vital lessons.

6.       I enjoy cleaning the house.

7.       I enjoy advocating for brain injury.

8.       I learn brain injury facts.

9.       I learn Bible facts.

10.   I loved interstate driving listening o 1960’s dance Music.

11.   I cook from new recipes.

12.   I eat Italian food.

13.   I learned how to keyboard.

14.   I watch Lifetime movies with Mommie & bowl natural popcorn.

15.   I learn to speak Spanish

16.   I learn how to ballroom dance.

17.   I would like to go on another cruise.

18.   I can’t do it but would like to type 50 wpm using home row keys.

19.   I can balance my checkbook.

20.   I can sing a happy song.

No comments:

Post a Comment