Tuesday, November 18, 2014


Farewell to Alex Watson

By: Barry F.

 

     Due to the staff turnover at the Denbigh House our program coordinator Alex Watson will be leaving the Denbigh House.  I for one am very sorry to see her go but she had to transition to a new position nearer to her location of residence. 

     The things I will miss the most about her are her work ethic and her realistic approach to counseling.  She was always able to get you to see the pros and cons of any situation.  Also, she would always encourage you to try doing things on your own.  Alex has opened a whole new world of independence for me.  I would like to thank her for her help in the good times and the bad.

     My final wish is that she always finds happiness in all that she encounters.  I will offer my heartfelt thanks as she travels a new path toward her dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment