Thursday, November 20, 2014

Know a Member: 20 Interesting Facts about Ginger B.

        1. I'm generous, kind, and loving.
        2. I like to meet new people, help people, learn new things, and help people in need; however, I am in the process of learning to put myself first.
        3. I now have my own place to live.
        4. I have worked hard on being an independent person and I have been able to become very independent, regardless of those which were Naysayers.
        5. I was a cheerleading coach for over 13 years, my team’s one regionals, State, and national championships. I also turned out 20 all American Cheerleaders.
        6. I love animals immensely. I love training them, loving them, and seeing them progress.
        7. I was a national championship twirler in many assets of the majorette world.
        8. I love to advocate for people with brain injuries and I have no problem speaking in public for causes.
        9. I just received the go ahead to drive by my neuropsychologist and my neurologist,
        10. I have been coming to The Denbigh House and it has truly improved my skills in many ways.
        11. I have met so many friends at The Denbigh House.
        12. I love to make people laugh and encourage them things for them and we would do cheerleading stunts and cheers for them.
        13. My relationship with my father has improved drastically.
        14. I am getting out more and meeting new friends.
        15. I love to dance.
        16. I love to sing.
        17. I was baptized this year and I love being a Christian.
        18. I think of myself as a survivor and not a victim.
        19. I have three daughters and eight grandchildren.
        20. My motto is: to live life like there is no tomorrow.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment