Friday, November 7, 2014

Know a member; 20 things about Sandy B.


  1. I am a single mom.
  2. I work as bus aide for kids with special needs.
  3. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
  4. I am a member of the Daughters of the King which is a women's prayer and church group.
  5. I am an usher at my church.
  6. I work with the International Order of Rainbow Girls and Boy Scouts.
  7. I enjoy helping others.
  8. I have a very easy going and outgoing personality and attitude.
  9. I enjoy doing arts and crafts.
  10. I am the only member at the Denbigh House with the diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy.
  11. My dad served in the Marine Corps for 24 years and was one of the Chosen Frozen, during the Korean war.
  12. My mom was in the Army Nurse Corp for 4 years.
  13. My son is in the 10th grade. My daughter is in the 11th grade.
  14. I went into labor with my daughter at McDonalds while working as a cashier. I was taking a big breakfast order when my water broke.
  15. I was in a lockdown at McDonalds because of a bank robbery.
  16. I am very flexible in my time. work, and such.
  17. I love to travel and see new things.
  18. I have a dog named Buttercup.
  19. When I was in 11th grade, I received a certificate from the math honor society and made citizen of the month award.
  20. I enjoy learning new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment