Tuesday, May 27, 2014

STEPHEN'S WEEK AT CAMP BRUCE MCCOY 2014

By Stephen T.


MONDAY:    I caught three fish in my first activity. I made three home run playing kickball. After that l participated in ice-cream social event and managed to make some new friends. The camp was so fun, I am definitely coming back next year 2015

TUESDAY: I did a lot of crafting today. I made a heart-shaped picture frame, painted pocadoted flower pot, and finger painted a batman picture. I also made a horsehead and in the evening, and I lit up the dance floor at the dance party! It was a blast!

Wednesday: Spent the day fishing and relaxing by the pond. In the afternoon I got to hear a talk from Dr. Aravich about brain. I leant a lot today.

Thursday: I had a great day today. I watched   my favorite movie “Frozen”and”Thor” it was good. I also played basketball and made buckets. Later that day I was in karaoke and I rocket out I sang Billie Jean and killed it! And I got an award for my performance also. YAY!!!

Friday: I have overcome many fears during this wonderful week. One of it is my fear of riding a golf cart. I also had a great time playing dodge ball today.

I love it very much and I want to go back next year!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment