Thursday, January 22, 2015

20 Interesting Facts about Shasmin A.

    1. I enjoy writing poetry.
    2. I am the middle child of 3 girls.
    3. I used to run track and field: 800 meters and 1500 meters.
    4. When I was in middle school, I wanted to set my goal on joining the army.
    5. I listen to rock, metal, and other GOOD music.
    6. I love writing in colorful pens.
    7. My favorite color is neon fluorescent orange.
    8. My mom and I work on word searches for fun.
    9. Romance movies put me to sleep.
    10. I love to read fiction novels.
    11. I can sleep any time of the day, just give me a pillow and a blanket.
    12. I cannot swim and I have no interest in learning how to swim.
    13. My favorite car model is a 1967 Ford Mustang.
    14. When I was younger, I hated eating chocolate. Now, after my brain injury, I love it.
    15. I can talk to anyone no matter age, race, etc.
    16. I have been engaged previously, but it did not work out.
    17. I attended college for two and a half years then dropped out.
    18. I want to travel the world.
    19. In middle school, a friend and I started a small singing group.
    20. I'm not adventurous in trying new things like games, food, or some new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment