Friday, January 23, 2015

Never quit


Traumatic brain injuries can occur is many different ways and the results from a T.B.I. can be just as varied.  The main thing all of us T.B.I. survivors should always remember is that our injuries are just set up’s for a comeback if we don’t give up.  Michael Jordan once said “If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up.  Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” There are plenty of people and resources that can help us with achieving our goals, all we have to do is be willing to pursue or goals and stick to our plans, no matter what roadblocks are between us and achieving success. I believe that for myself and all of the other members of the T.B.I. community, including you who is reading this.  Let us all be shining examples of overcoming roadblocks and what can be done despite any setbacks.  It will be a perfect example for our families, children, friends, and current/future T.B.I. survivors.  I believe in you just as much as I believe in myself. 

                                                        Don’t quit,

                                                        Korey Sylver

No comments:

Post a Comment