Friday, August 29, 2014

Information about Personal Aides

by Ginger B.
There are many companies that are available to give you services to get a personal aide.  Sometimes you have to go through a few of them to get the right fit for you as I did!  I have Direct Home Health Care and I am very happy with their services.  I went through five aides until I found the right fit for myself!  I have learned so much from my personal aide.  She has taught me how to come out of my shell and deal with the public so well.  She has taught me how to be much more organized, which truly makes my life easier.  She has been there for my ups and downs.  If I am going to fall, she catches me before I fall most of the time.  If she doesn’t, she helps me up and checks me over.  She has also taken me to the emergency room when I got very sick.  She has truly been a true comfort to me and I truly look forward to her coming to my home to help me.  I have excelled so much with the help of my personal aide.

Top Reasons to Get an Aide:
  1. A person aide can help you with your housework, especially what you have difficulties doing.
  2. A personal aide can help you to remember to take your medicines on time and to let you know when they are due to be refilled.
  3. A personal aide is great company, especially if you are isolated and they can become an advocate for you,(for example: they can help you to learn to do things on your own that you couldn’t normally do.
  4. A personal aide can help you with organizational skills.
  5. A personal aide can help teach you how to handle your money!
  6. A personal aide can take you places you need to go such as going to the grocery store and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment