Thursday, October 2, 2014

Know a Member: 20 Interesting Facts about Stephen T.

    DSC02108.JPG
1.      I like doing art drawings
2.      I like the Philadelphia Eagles.
3.      I like the movie Guardians of the Galaxy, it is good!
4.      I like the movie Frozen, it is good!
5.      I like tomatoes, they are good!
6.      I enjoy eating cheeseburgers and steak.
7.      I love chocolate!
8.      I like a good vacation!
9.      I like drinking Doctor Pepper "10" and cold water.
10.  I like amusement parks (entertainment) mostly.
11.  I like to travel to foreign countries.
12.  I like good warm weather to swim.
13.  I like good jokes to tell.
14.  I like my family and my brother.
15.  I like my cell phone.
16.  I like the color red.
17.  I like talking to people.
18.  I like being special to people.
19.  I like good fruit to eat.
20.  I like pancakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment