Thursday, October 16, 2014

Know a Member: 20 Interesting Facts about JR P.



1.      I m a loner, for the most part.
DSC02113.JPG
2.      I enjoy music.

3.      I love watching reruns of The Mary Tyler Moore Show (Oh, Mr. Grant!!!!!).

4.      I still enjoy Billy Joel! ("This is my live")

5.      I enjoy basketball!! (Go Dave Cowens!!)

6.      I love to bowl!

7.      I have Diabetes.

8.      I have HHT.

9.      I'm the only southpaw in my family.

10.  I am very vocal.

11.  I like to read.

12.  I have few friends to hang out with.

13.  I have fatigue, usually when I'm sleepy. (17 hours a day)

14.  I have a huge appetite.

15.  I get sad a lot.

16.  I love the 3 "Fs" - food, fun, females!

17.  I also like basketball.

18.  I like being at The Denbigh House as I'm learning so much.

19.  I am a challenged person who works hard to make myself better.

20.  I get many nose bleeds due to my disability.



No comments:

Post a Comment