Thursday, October 30, 2014

Know a Member: 20 Interesting Facts about Korey s.


  1. I have never left the continent United States.
  2. I am a proud father of a year old daughter.
  3. I am currently attempting college for the second time. I went to North Carolina A&T after high school graduation in 1995.
  4. I graduated from Bethel High School in Hampton, Virginia. DSC02118.JPG
  5. I used to have a extreme fear of flying and riding roller coaster until I actually did both.
  6. I love football, basketball, and boxing.
  7. I coached little league football for several years and may rejoin in the right opportunity presents itself.
  8. My favorite food is authentic Philadelphia Cheese Steaks,
  9. My TBI was caused by Congestive Heart Failure that I suffered from on August 29, 2007.
  10. I am the middle child and have an older brother and younger sister.
  11. My heart problems started in 2007 when I was living in Jonesboro, GA. (Atlanta suburb)
  12. My dream vacation is a Caribbean cruise.
  13. The last time I visited New York City, the original World Trade Center towers were still up and I can’t wait to go back and see the Freedom Tower.
  14. I am a true fan of Hip Hop, R&B, and dancehall reggae, and music but I like some rock & roll, and some jazz.
  15. I still think of myself as average in height but at 6 foot 3, I am taller than the average man.
  16. I am very much looking forward to regaining my Driver’s License.
  17. My favorite card game is Spades.
  18. I am generally calm and can get along with everyone who wants to get along with me.
  19. My birthday is September 22, but my due day was September 19 and my mom will never let me forget it.
  20. I want to be an example for T.B.I. survivors and show them that they still can achieve their goals and live the life that they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment