Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Music

By: Anthony Amoroso

Music’ is an amazing outlet,
If you can find a topic to write about –N-.
It can take you a little time,
Just to think of words to rhyme.

But when you do,
You feel so brand new.
Kinda like some new shoes,
That you don’t want to use…

Or wear so there are no scuffs,
But that’s a little tough.
Now if you can finesse it,
You can be the best at.

Whatever you like,
Like ridin’ a bike.
Or taking a hike,
On some mountainous terrain.

But that might cause pain,
To my brain.
That could leave me insane…,
Just playing.

But on another note,
Being chastised for words is a joke.
You ask me if I care…,
Nope!!!

But from my scope,
No right side vision.
And the way I’m livin’,
Is ‘Ok’ with me.

Although others might nay say,
Every other day but Hey!
I’m still alive,
Out here tryin’ to thrive.

On whatever catches my eye,
Ya know, I speak no lies,
It’s whatever in my eyes.
I just make it do what it do,

Got no complaints about you.
But back to the music,
That flows so fluent.
Like hard times,

I felt I couldn’t get through it.
But I rose up to it,
With all these lines I rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment